Wednesday 9 June 2010

when you want something, the universe conspires to make it happen

i arrived at rawang ktm station at 1016am. the 1015am was almost leaving the station. i still hadnt bought my ticket, and the queue was long. the train would depart any minute now. at first i just thought that i probably wont make it.

it was 10.17am now and as i queued, i took a look at the departure timetable- the next train would depart rawang at 10.45am, which means i have to wait another 30 minutes for the next train. i have waited that long for the bus which brought me from my residential area to rawang, and for the love of God i dont want to wait again for the train. but, considering that i might not be able to catch this train, i was reluctant to pray and hope and instead found myself preparing mentally to wait for another half an hour.

it was at that instant that i remembered what my boss had said- if you want it, you will get it. at that time it was almost 10.18am, the queue was still long and i knew that unless a miracle happens, i wont catch this train im writing this post in.

but i gathered my courage and put all my confidence into my prayer and hoped that somehow, somehow i could board this 10.15am's scheduled train. the time was now 10.18am.

suddenly, a new ticket counter opened next to the current counter and i quickly got out from the queue and went straight to the next counter. as i was paying for the ticket, the train doors were already closed so i slowed my pace a little, having doubt that i might not be able to go into this train after all. but the train was moving so slowly and i saw the button 'press to open door' so i pressed it, and the door opened. i think i was the last person to board the train.

it all happened in about 5 minutes, but boy, i learnt a lot about the power of will and prayer :)

p/s: happy birthday ahnaf amir ;) mau kek tunggu my first gaji ok..hehe~~

2 comments:

R.A.H.I.M. said...

good..thumbs up~

ble first gaji? nak makan kek gak..hehe~

akira said...

thank you..hehe~~ :)

nk makan kek gk? nk kne turun kl lah..hehehe~~