Thursday 22 July 2010

naruto songs

retracing.

after watching inception yesterday, aisyah and me had our dinner at shokuji bento section, enjoying japanese cuisine of course.

we talked about the movie. i personally think its one of the best movies ive watched all my life. i sure as heaven will buy the cd for my family to watch it as well.

i wished you were there beside me dear love. and of course, we talked about you as well.

and about me learning japanese. and the japanese songs she likes, and the japanese songs i like.

which then reminded me of mahou no kotoba by spitz. and followed were all the songs i suddenly realized that i have forgotten that i love them.

i never knew how much part of me that went lost when my laptop broke- all the stuffs inside- the pictures, songs, memories- until yesterday. oh, God. how did i miss this?

therefore i am retracing back my old steps since years back, particularly post 2005. the critical times whereby the important pieces of me were built, parts are revealed and shared, the muddy waters inside cleared, confessions made, our love began.

the story of my life aligned. and it's far from over. honestly i do feel scared sometimes. the more you love someone, the more you dont want to see them get hurt.

i'll do my best. ameen3..

2 comments: