Friday 29 October 2010

yuzo hayashi- yawarakana jikan

its feeling a lil bit weird that im now listening to a song i used to listen to when i feel so lonely. at that time, i am far away from home, unlike now when my house is actually less than two hours by train.

i guess loneliness strikes without really cares how far you are from the things that you miss. and you can never miss something more than when you miss the past, because past is always the farthest.

i miss the past whenever i face difficult times. the thought of abah drowns me most in deep silence, beyond the sounds of passing vehicles and the chirps of the birds and the whistle of the breeze through the grass.

but just like when the rain falls onto the ground, washing away the streets and soaking the leaves with its drops, the thought of 'you' quenches my thirst and makes me feel alive and can walk or even run again. the thought of 'you' keeps me going, even when the deep silence urges me to stop and vanish.

i can smile without guilt again, because of 'you', even when i still miss abah like i always do.

i always do.

thank you, for being the rain of my life, which gives life and hope whenever i feel so low and lonely. i love you my soulmate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

teruskan menulis.

it felt like your writing sync to my soul.

was googling for yawarakana jikan when i came across your entry.

akira said...

thanks for the support and comment. insyaAllah will write as long as i can :) btw u said you were searching for the song, are you still looking for it? do you speak japanese then?

Anonymous said...

dah jumpa.

chotto dake. anta no koto nanka omoshiroi.


People asked me, why did you listen to the song you not even understand the language?

Supaya dengan melodi indahnya boleh aku gambarkan maksudku sendiri.

akira said...

aa..yokatta. watashi no koto? dochira ga omoshiroi?

uwm..btul2..that way anyone can privatise the song :D