Tuesday 21 July 2009

because he said that a good head and a good heart is always a formidable combination

yes, it has been ages.

maybe because of the winter. God i know there's always beauty in winter and that once i go back home i will surely miss it but i still cannot love it that much. my nose got stuffed and it bleeds and i cannot breath properly, causing my lack of sleep and headache i am amazed how my head can become so painful. and i am also thrilled at how i can be tired so easily. my sore throat too; they come and go without any warnings, especially late at night.

almost 22 weeks more to go. be patient, it's half of the Faith.

i want to do so much. so much that many times i got succumbed by my own thoughts and voices. the ideas keep spilling out and sometimes it's so daunting to think that i am still far from realizing them. i always think about whether i will have the time and strength and whether i will succeed in achieving my dreams. so cliche, yet so true. the same as when i think about how much i love you. i am afraid if i cannot make it and fulfill my promises.

yet you always tell me to keep it slow and steady, and convincing me that i will make it. at times when i feel like standing on my knees and cry you softly brush away my fears and hold me tight in your arms. it makes me realize that i am so lucky that God puts you in my life and be my dearest soulmate, so i should be thankful and strong. i love you so much. i love you always.

and as ust azli said we must have plans for 20 or even 50 years ahead. and while i was scrubbling them down i know that i must prepare my very best and enjoy every pinch of flavour my dreams are offering to me. o Allah, please grant us our wishes, set us as good examples and helpers to mankind and give us contentment now and hereafter.

ameen ya rabbal alameen.

12 comments:

R.A.H.I.M. said...

amboi cik qilah... spe lah org yg dmksdkan nie..?? hmm~ pape pon good luck lah... hehe~ ameen ya rabbal alameen... ;-p

akira said...

ade lah..
someone special..huhu~
good luck to you too..hehe~
btw thanks ameen kan doa tu.. ;-p

R.A.H.I.M. said...

owh, xnak bgtau lh nie?? xpe2~
owh, thanx... really appreciate it..
it is my pleasure...
doa lh byk2, blehameen kn lg..
hahaha~ ;-p

akira said...

tamo..nak tau kene pandai2 lh investigate sndiri..haha~
it's my pleasure..
owh yea..? okay2 pasni stiap kali doa kene ameen kan lah, k?
hehe~ ;-p

R.A.H.I.M. said...

haha~ ok2, t psg spy.. hehe~
okays, hehe~ ;-p

akira said...

spy..? wat lh kalo brani..hehe~ ;-p
bgs nye de org sentiasa ameen kn doa..susah2 je..huhu~ ;-]

R.A.H.I.M. said...

cabar ea??? hehe~
bkn susah pon, ameen... hehe~

akira said...

sabar ea..hehe~
tu ameen kan doa ape tu..? huhu~

R.A.H.I.M. said...

hehe~ tgh sabar nie....
doa pe? rahsie... npe? nk psg spy ke? haha~

akira said...

ngah sabar..? bgus2..hehe~
eh ati org ane leh spy2..nk tau kne tnye direct..huhu~ ;-p

R.A.H.I.M. said...

hehe~ lau nk tau kne tnye sndri..huhu~

akira said...

hehe~ okay..