Monday 1 March 2010

a new home

yesterday was a pick-a-page day. ahnaf chose the page from the Oxford Advanced Learner's dictionary.

"page 61: assiduous: working hard and showing careful attention to detail"

and yesterday was a family day as well. we went to the new opened tesco at rawang, ate some nice foods and strolled along shops. bought some stuffs but we didn't spend too much time there. for me, it was short and sweet.

alhamdulillah, so very glad that i got all my things back from Melbourne. thank you so much Najwa for your hospitality in keeping my box for me. man, it was heavy. but all my stuffs were in there; most importantly my favourite jeans and japanese textbooks. now i can soak myself into japanese words again; though sensei, it will never be the same without you =(

that's okay, i'll find a way. like how i opened my mouth to speak my intention to ipoh to celebrate his birthday. it was wonderful and splendid. thank you for letting me go, ma. i really appreciate it..

so far, things have been complicated. i guess they have always been that way, the only question is to how best i can manage. i admittedly realize that i'm not very strong- all i do is just keep walking. sometimes i feel that i cannot see the future anymore; life is always unpredictable. but something urges me to take a few small steps ahead, one step at a time.

and see how things go then. besides, most things are not absolute, as we all know. for example, the internet connectivity in Desa Melur is almost 70% less efficient than it was in Taman Melati. we are thinking about changing to streamyx, especially with me working, mama more widely socializing and my siblings keep growing. it is an upgrade of the family. another change is, i don't have to think too much about my youngest brothers anymore- they are no longer kids. so i should spend more time for myself, and worry less. or, i should worry more about myself. uwm, that sounds worrying.

last but not least, i love Sherlock Holmes the movie. it simply inspires, put me in awe. i wonder about becoming one. hmm.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

macam lain sikit..ur style of writing in this post.. compared to all the previous posts.

akira said...

i appreciate ur comment..tp sape ni?

XM!! said...

salam.. k.qilah,, lame xdgr cite,, sjak balik m'sia ni kerek ea.. xcontct org lgsung ow.. t kem slm pakwe aw.. kawin nnti jemput erk.. wslm..

akira said...

wslm..aisey..bukan kerek aa..sejak blek bz giler nk pndah rumah..ni br lapang sket..tp kene risau psl keje plak..line mxs kt rumah br ni cepus2..kawen blm lg la..haha~~ spm cmne??

XM!! said...

spm kecundang lorh.. haha.. ape nk wat,, hmm.. eh, xnak kasi num fon ker?? hehe.. pasni keje per??

akira said...

kecundang awatnye..? keje x tau ag..still in the process of interview..awk stil pkai no same ke? nt org msj, k?

XM!! said...

a'ah,, kecundang le.. landasan xbtol.. huhu.. urm, yup,, no same ag.. 012 aw..

akira said...

owh, ok2..