Wednesday 31 March 2010

rm3708, level 37, tower 1

i don't really know what to conclude from yesterday's interview. perhaps because i found that i had so many shortcomings. but as mr faruk has mentioned, flaws are to be discovered and corrected.

so here i begin.

i wasn't sufficiently prepared for the interview. it has been very long since i had a good discussion which can build up my knowledge- i have left my books and done less readings after i graduated, lost contacts with most of my friends, been stuck at home and not really communicating actively. thus it affected my confidence somehow that i found myself struggling with the correct words and the right impressions for the interviewers.

second, i didn't had enough rest. this may not actually my fault; because things happened and all i could do was trying my best. i had a short notice on monday morning to come fill an empty interview slot the next day, and because i thought all i had to do was come to klcc the next morning and the email that i was about to receive was only regarding the details of the location and time of interview, i agreed to make an appearance.

however, i was instructed to do a questionnaire of 108 questions and also to complete online details and submitting my resume online, and i had to complete these before the interview session. apart from that, i had to prepare relevant documents and bring them to be certified. the internet connection in my house was very slow; the online page was barely downloaded and i almost cried thinking that i might not be able to settle the questionnaire on time. however my mother and boyfriend was very supportive, mama drove me here and there to help me settle the certifying thingy and my boyfriend called and voiced out each one of the questionnaire from number 1 until 108. it took us about three hours to complete. boy, i was very lucky. i slept then at about 2am and woke up at 430am to finish my online resume submission wherein i had to write an essay on why i should be hired. i didn't regret all that had happened; it taught me how in difficult times i have to hold on and to make sure i keep doing the best that i can, although to some extent it did affect my performance during the interview the next day.

on the other hand, i had two very supportive interviewers who didn't mind bearing with me and keep being positive throughout the whole interview. they helped me to expand my responses and give constructive criticisms to make me realize my mistakes and do immediate improvements for the better. to make amend, i told myself that a part of me which swings aimlessly; undecided, afraid to make approach, a part of me that thinks too much yet act less, should be halted. i vowed to upgrade my knowledge of the global world, being more matured not only in attitude-wise but also in knowledge sense. in short, i want to be more resourceful. insyaAllah ameen...

i don't know the result for the interview. they informed me that i can call after two weeks time. i really hope that i get the job, i really hope that i'll be given a chance to make amends. ameen ameen ameen...i'm touched that myra's mum did solat hajat for me. thank you so much mum.. :) and i want to thank mama, sayang, and the petronas staffs that have helped me so much in making sure that everything went well. alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah the highly exalted.

all's well that ends well, insyaAllah. ameen...

2 comments:

anamunawwarah said...

salaam~

qila sayang,all the best for you...=)

akira said...

ana,
wslm ana syg..makacih..doakan ak dpt keje tu ea.. =)