Wednesday 2 February 2011

The definition of us

Losses befallen on us and we were dumped in shitty holes. Before we realized anything we started to hurt and punish each other when no one was actually at fault. Sometimes we knew this but the wounds in our hearts have become so deep that all happiness and joy we once knew now seem too far from reach and we feel so accustomed to anger and grief that it becomes too hard to let go and start anew. Nevertheless we struggle through and try our best to set our feet on a fresh ground, together, holding tight to each other, even though we still bleed.

I seldom look back or recount any from the past, except for the moments when we never lost anything and had nothing to worry about and had all the time in the world to count how many drops there were in the rain. Except for recalling those moments, I spend my time dreaming about the future where everything is still crystals, diamonds, snow and puffy clouds. At least that's how I manage this pain. And just as the rest of the family, even during the fuckiest times I never fail to sense the urge and desire for a better life. A hope, on which I cling on, that after everything that happened I can still call it my home.

Through prayers and chances we are blessed to have.

No comments: