Thursday 5 March 2009

romance- aku ingin kamu

its been a while since i last post anything. sincerely, if everything is writable i would have done so, fluttering everything i feel through my fingertips. but my maturity tells me that that time has passed.

yet, its good to reminisce them. and somehow it reminds me back of all the wonderful moments when i was still a child, that i imagined more than i could feel, keep wondering and aiming seriously, and achieving my targets way better than i could have dreamt. all were joyous and painless.

and so, years passed and reality is proven to be better than dreams, no matter how much i get hurt by it. and love is always a good thing, through which my happiness and sadness are blended and precipitated within my tears. the fact that i can breathe today and being who i am with love, is a total blessing.

so eventhough things come and go, i want to make the best out of them. barred by my weaknesses and situations, i honestly feel stranded and hopeless sometimes, but these are the moments when i draw a turning point and say, 'let's make this alright.' and the outcomes that He decides on them are always beyond my limited hope; they are always better. thus i know that He can be trusted, and my fear slowly fades away.

o Allah, i know You know. that's already very precious to me. thanks ;-)

2 comments:

Amiene Rev said...

I appreciate you... also. :D

akira said...

thank you! :D