Sunday 24 January 2010

cv cepat lah siap..

i'm not used to feeling stranded. i am claustrophobic, and sometimes feel like i am put into an air-tight bottle, sealed. no matter how much i scream, my voice cannot penetrate through.

perhaps it is me to blame. yes, i think it is. maybe i am always a stranger, someone who cannot fit in with others.

and no matter how many stories i want to tell, i am better off with my mouth shut. and i think i'm doing it better day by day.

perhaps it is always better this way, especially if it saves a lot of hurt.

4 comments:

Mahirah M said...

i get you. i'm there too. pickled in a selaed bottle. hence, the absence of posts from my blog. when you have too many to tell you end up telling nothing at all.

as for your CV, yes, cepatlah siap. then cepatlah kita double date with mum and mama!!

i miss you. i MISS you!

R.A.H.I.M. said...

allah xuji hamba nye lebih dr kemampuan,k?
be strong and strive for it..
btw, keep it slow and steady k?

akira said...

myra,
i miss you as well. from heart to heart, i miss you =)

rahim,
insyaAllah ameen..okay..same to you, k..

R.A.H.I.M. said...

huhu~~ ok...