Monday 31 December 2007

the thought of 'the impulsive me'

you know, there is something i would like to do.

i want to do something out of the blue. something i never thought i would do. something i never planned. something i just do when i want to do it.

like saying hi and flirting a boy i never met before and make him love me.
or pick some songs randomly and then play them outloud and sing them aloud.
or suddenly take my room keys and go to the airport and buy my ticket back home.
or dress like an office worker and go to the university, taking a seat and start working, ignoring other people staring at me with utmost freaked out expression.

and see how far i can go. never worry about where i would end at, never worry when the fun will finish. who knows what will happen, right?

yes, i want to be impulsive.

because i am an appropriate person, a very careful, skeptical girl. sometimes i want to escape this mundane, boring life.

meeting someone who is crazy would be fun, isn't it? someone who can bear my sometimes' madness and laugh with me along it.

dont ask me, i dont know what will happen now and then. haha. i just need someone to be the trigger ;p

2 comments:

Mesin Kata said...

adakah itu aku?

akira said...

tanya saya, manalah saya tahu.

adakah itu kamu?
haha.