Monday 30 June 2008

the smile and the cry~

Today is the last day of 2008's June.

Suddenly I realized that I can actually finish my Quran reciting today. Yeay! So I continuously recited my readings today starting from Surah Al-Mursalat, then into the 30th Juzu' and stopped before Asar prayer before Suratud-Dhuha, abah's favourite Surah. My most favourite as well :)

Then before Maghrib's prayer, I finished my Quran's reciting. Alhamdulillah, once again I managed to finish what I have always longed for. Since I came here to Australia, this is the first time I finished my AQ's recitation- unusually long time for me to finish the whole book, but yeah, I guess between the khatams I have learnt a lot as a person.

The wind is blowing very hard outside. Looks like the low pressure system really want to give us its all. It is cold and windy outside, unlike here in the house where it is warm and bright and I am calmly writing my new post while listening to some of my favourite songs. Though I feel a little lonely- I wanted to kinda celebrate me for the completed AQ's recitation but I don't have anyone here to celebrate it with. Well, maybe I'll find a way later. But for now I am all here alone in the ruang tamu with my songs. Anyway I have already shared the joy with some important people. I guess that would do :)

See..the remained gloom behind the joy always persist on me and my face. I guess I just can't put it off by myself. Like mama once told me of how she can always see me crying between the smiles. Before, I found a picture showing four malay girls smiling so brightly, so cheerfully, so scarlessly at one of their friends's wedding, reminding me of how I always fail to smile like them. Unfortunate? I don't know. I guess that is just me then. But thanks to you who can see the smiles between the cries and the cries between the smiles but can still looks at me kindly, whatever happens. I am sorry that even I always write about many things I always fail to write about you. Finding words to exactly describe you proved to be really hard for me...

And for break fast's menu today, I had a kebab. Yeay! I finished one large kebab that I had reheated previously. This is the first time Petronas gives us kebab for dinner. Haha. Not bad though. And there is roti jala too, but I think I'll keep it for later meal. I don't want my stomach to be too full eventhough I still have the appetite for it =p

And now my love song is playing...

Petronas just banked in our July's monthly allowance today, which is relatively late. Poor my friends and me who are really sengkek right now. Dahla sekarang cuti winter, semua orang nak guna duit. Alahai Petronas, Petronas. Anyway thank God duit dah masuk. McD, anyone..? Hehe..

P/s: I am working on my publishing representation, that's why all the skema Huruf Besar in front of sentences came out. I thought I want to save it for later use, so that I don't have to sweat editing my writings again if I need to publish them other than in my non-schematic blog ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tahniah atas kekhataman kamu.



jones

akira said...

terima kasih :)