Wednesday 27 April 2011

anna nalick - forever love

let me help you paint the face of my world that i love.

it always misses the old times. it is contented with the present and looks hard and long to its beloved faces to capture every moment and save it for the next days to come; it helps it to remember. and it threads carefully yet lightly on the path of future, embracing all possibilities and try to bring out the best out from every occurrences.

it laughs and cries because of love, many times. but it never regrets.

there has been a lot of ups and downs in my life, with or without any premonitions. many ambushed me upon my fall, but i'm always blessed with bouncing back.

more importantly, my memoir of solitude during my 3 years in seasonal melbourne has helped me built how i want to see things rather than what are in front of me. this is the perspective which i want to carry my whole life; how i would always love to view my world.

because we may experience a million things, become exuberant and depressed by various types of feelings, and never stays at a place too long. but some things, they never change.

i'm half-way through The Last Lecture, and this true story of an inspiring man brings me back to my root and to the people that i always love. and here's the magic of it- they never change, and that thought soothes me. i can walk very far and i know i will always be going back home; into your arms.

thank you for saving me.

No comments: